Act Natural is a short film that seeks to exhibit the inner battle that occurs within people with high- functioning autism as they engage in everyday conversation.
- Offical Selection Byron Bay International Film Festival
- My Rode Reel ‘Best Comedy’ Finalist
- ‘Official Selection’ Cinema Touching Ability
- My Rode Reel ‘Best BTS Entertainment’ Finalist
- ‘Best Emerging Talent’ Byron All Shorts
- ‘Official Selection’ ReelAbilities
Producer: Natalie GrubeSound Design and Mix: Reuben MichaelScript Editor: Natalie GrubeSound Recordist: Jahvis AssanTitles: 404 Design Studios
An aging boxer prepares for his toughest fight yet, little does he know that he stands to lose more than just his mind.
- Nomination for ‘Young Australian Filmmaker of the Year’ Byron Bay International Film Festival
- ‘Official Selection’ Byron Bay International Film Festival
- Winner ‘Best Emerging Talent’ Byron All Shorts
Producer: Natalie Grube
DOP: Kyle James
Art Director: Daniel Stevenson
Marketing and Design: Rhys Hicks
Lighting and Grip: Michael Snow
Camera Op: Arabella Rose
Assistant Director: Melissa Picone
Continuity: Stephen Riley
Location Recordist: Asha Hay
Sound Design: Reuben Michael
With housing prices in NSW continuing to rise, traditional home ownership is becoming out of reach for many.
Downsizing explores an interesting more affordable alternative.
Writer, Director & Editor: Luca Fox
Camera Assitant: Kyle James, Micheal Show
Title Design: Sorya Mchmid
Created for a project at SAE Institute.